Add Another Layer of Security to Admin Panel Login
Authorize login with your smartphone. Before you can access your Magento® Admin Panel you will need to enter a one-time verification code generated by Google Authenticator app. The unique code expires in 30 seconds and can only be used once.
Protect Your Store From Key Loggers, Sniffers and Spyware
Secure you login credentials by adding another step to admin user authorization when logging in. No one will be able to log into your account without entering the verification key, even if they know your password and user name.
Configure Two-Step Verification for Each User Individually
This secure login module allows you to set up different security requirements for each admin account. Each admin user can enable or disable two factor verification for their login or add their own trusted IP addresses.
Add Trusted IP Addresses to the White List
Some IP addresses are reliable and may not require a two factor authentication for login. Log in from trusted IPs without Two-Step Verification by adding them to the white list. All users can make their own list of safe IP addresses.
Enhance Magento® admin security with an extra layer of protection provided by Two-Step Verification extension. This admin login security module implements two step authentication via mobile device and doesn't allow anyone to log in without one-time security code generated by phone app. It protects against brute-force attacks, compromised password, or other security vulnerabilities that allow attackers to bypass default login.
Two-Step Verification module requires Google Authenticator app to generate security code needed to access your account. Before purchasing please check if your mobile device is compatible with this application. Two-Step Verification module is compatible with Android devices (2.1 or later), iPhone (iOS 5+), iPad, iPod touch, and BlackBerry smartphones.
- Protect your Magento® backend against password-related security risks;
- Secure Admin login with two factor authentication method;
- Configure Two-Step Verification module for each admin user individually;
- Add trusted IP addresses that do not require additional security to the white list;
- Revoke Google Authenticator secret key from backend in case you lose your phone;
- Easy to install and use.
- Compatible with Magento® CE versions 1.7.x, 1.8.x and 1.9.x
- The same as Magento® Enterprise, this software requires ionCube loader to be installed.