As we already mentioned in one of the previous posts, it is essential for every Magento developer to attend Magento events and seminars. Here we present some of the upcoming events, and you can find information about where to register at Magento commerce web site events page.
Imagine eCommerce Conference
April 23-25, 2012
“Imagine eCommerce is Magento’s Premiere Worldwide eCommerce Conference bringing Merchants & Technology Partners together in an engaging and exciting environment.” – Magentocommerce
Here are some of the speakers and topics they are going to be talking about, but there are plenty more:
Doubling Your Revenues in 6 Months
– Michael Harvey, COO and Managing Director Consulting Services, Corratech
– Adam Golomb, Director of eCommerce, SmileyCookie.com
– Ross Kramer, CEO, Listrak
– Neil Hamilton, CEO, Predictive Intent
– Chris Fenwick, eCommerce Director, Ten Thousand Village
Omni-Channel Commerce: It’s Not About Your Customer!
– Bernardine Wu, CEO, FitForCommerce
– James Horne, Director, Balance Internet
– Katherine Brodie, eCommerce Manager, C. Wonder
Top 10 Tips and Tricks to Unlocking Magento Enterprise Power
– Brian Grady, Principal, Gorilla Commerce
– Adi Rubin, Head of Customer Success Group, Magento, Inc.
Germany May 21-22, 2012
Netherlands May 30, 2012
Various Magento developers, partners and enthusiasts will take part in this conference and everyone who is interested in these two events should register as soon as possible, because the event is expected to be sold out.
Paris, May 29, 2012
“Magento Inc. and eBay will launch Bargento 2012 event with a keynote announcing Magento new features for the coming year. 7 conferences will then be held by big names in the eCommerce. They will explore the innovations and experience feedback of many actors as well as the best practices.” – Magentocommerce