Magento events are an essential part of every Magento expert’s training. Here are some of the upcoming events.
Magento U – Fall 2011 Training Courses
Magento U’s training curriculum is designed to help Magento merchants, designers and developers become Magento power users.
Course schedule: http://www.magentocommerce.com/services/course-schedule
The events of our choice:
Fundamentals of Magento Development (5 days)
- November 14 – 18, 2011 Berlin
Register and pay by Oct. 24 to receive 15% off!
Core Principles for Theming in Magento (2 days)
- December 1 – 2, 2011 Los Angeles
Register and pay by Nov. 10 to receive 15% off!
- December 8 – 9,
Register and pay by Nov. 17 to receive 15% off!
Magento eCommerce Forums – Fall 2011 – In the world of eCommerce every hour of every day means the possibility of revenue.
Learn how Magento can help your online business succeed.
Attend an eCommerce Forum sponsored by Magento, Magento Solution Partners to learn how Magento can help you launch or improve an eCommerce website.
These events are free of charge but for planning purposes, registration is required.
• Overview and demonstration of the Magento Enterprise eCommerce solution
• Examples of eCommerce success using Magento Enterprise
• Networking – talk to Magento personnel, a Magento Solution Partner and other companies with the same questions and ambitions as you
The event of our choice:
-Nov 17, NEW YORK CITY, 41 Madison Ave., 31st floor
Information taken from: Magento official website